In accordance with the current situation in the country and in order to prevent further spread of the epidemic, we would like to inform you about the measures we have taken for your safety during your stay at the Mona Plaza Hotel.
• All staff works with masks and gloves
• Every table in the bar and restaurant is disinfected after each guest
• The distance between the tables in the restaurant and bar is in accordance with regulations and measures and is 2m
• Barriers with disinfectant liquid for footwear have been installed at the entrance to the building
• Disinfection counters are provided in public spaces
• All critical points in the hotel are disinfected every hour - handles, handrails, elevator buttons...
• We perform regular disinfection of floor surfaces
• Toilets have contactless taps and paper towels
• In the kitchen, the staff works with masks and gloves
• The kitchen is regularly disinfected
• Mechanisms of the ventilation system for the supply of fresh air and its exhaust are independent and separate
• Please use a mask and gloves when moving around the hotel
For general safety, please follow all recommendations to protect yourself and others.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us.
We wish you a pleasant stay in our hotel!